Pure Beeswax Wood Furniture Care Wax - Designed For Polishing And Care
THIS ITEM IS NOT SOLD IN STORES! GET IT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
NOTE: BUY 2 GET 1 FREE AND BUY 3 GET 2 FREE (free shipping)
99.7% customers recommend buying 2 or more
😱 After using the beeswax, the furniture becomes as good as new. The maintenance and polishing of the furniture has never been so simple. 💦⚙️
100% high quality
Try to feed and protect bare wooden surfaces using traditional methods. Our traditional beeswax polish is based on an ancient formula that treats and protects all wooden surfaces with a mixture of natural beeswax and mineral oil, free of silicone, oil or abrasives.
✅All natural, non-toxic, green and environmentally friendly.
✅No GMOs, no paraffin, no toxins, and no mystery.
1. Bring dull furniture back to life with wood seasoning beewax.
2. Removes years of wax and dirt buildup to restore the look of your old furniture. This all-purpose Beewax not only cleans your wood furniture and wood cabinets but also polishes them to give them that nature shine!
3. Works to remove scuff marks, grease, grime, and dirt from painted surfaces. Safe to use on all types of treated wood.
4. Cleans and polishes wood floors as well! Simply aim, smear and wipe to watch years of buildup disappear before your eyes.
Main ingredients: beeswax, vegetable oil.
Net weight: 80g.
Packing weight: 1× Wood Seasoning Beewax(85g).
1. For solid wood that has been previously maintained with wood wax oil or paint, evenly coat the wood with sponge or cotton cloth (non-lint cloth for old clothes), and wipe it with dry cotton or denim within 40 minutes Dry the oil, then wipe and polish repeatedly in the direction of the wood grain. Remember to apply thinly. A small amount of wood wax oil required for maintenance is sufficient.
2. Apply wood wax oil to new wood that has not been painted: If the wood has been polished, please ignore this step. If it has not been polished, first use sandpaper or a sander to smooth it. For the first oiling, use a sponge or cotton cloth (absorbent cloth on old clothes). Apply thin wood wax oil to the wood：You can apply it in a circle, and then apply it along the grain. In the future, it is normal to dry for 1-3 days. Please do not worry. This is not paint. Drying too fast is not a good thing. There must be a process for oil and wax to penetrate deep into the wood. After the wood dries, please use steel wool to wipe and polish vigorously. After polishing, apply a thin layer of wood wax oil according to the previous method. The second time will be slightly slower than the first time. Normally 2 times of wood wax oil, the wood will look very good. After the second pass, you can use a soft cotton cloth or denim (both used in old clothes) to wipe and polish along the grain of wood, similar to polishing shoes. Finished after polishing. If you have more time, you can try applying wood wax oil three or four times. The effect is definitely better than two times.
- PayPal is welcomed here.
- If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards.
❤ If you have any questions in use the Beeswax, please contact us and we will give you reply as soon as possible.
❤ If you satisfied with our product and service, please leave a positive review to help other people to buy our bags! Thanks so much!
❤ Please contact us If you don’t satisfied with our product, we will try our best to make up for this regret.
❤ Wish you have a nice shopping experience~ : )