16th Century Germany Astronomical Ring
- 50% OFF Limited Quantity⚡(Only 500 Items)🔥
- Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- Free shipping over $39.99
- If you are not satisfied within 30 days, you can return it for free
- Fast Refund>>100% Money Back Guarantee
- Handling time>> After payment, we make sure to deliver within 24 hours
- Secure Payments Via PayPal® and CreditCard
😍GET ONE FOR YOU AND A LOVED ONE! 😍
The combination is a delicate ring, unfolding is an astronomical ball, the temptation of the fingertips hiding the entire universe.As the different bands are fanned out, the rings take on a unique quality
A ring made in Germany in the 16th century, turned into an astronomical ball
Open the ring that turns into an astronomical ball
The outer ring surface is sculpted with delicate texture,Respectively are 12 constellations,8 planetary totems and ancient navigational instruments pattern texture.
The most inconspicuous moment of this vast universe, but it is the life of you and me only once.
"Closing is our love, opening you is my world"
- This ring is a universe when it is open and a ring when it is closed.
- This ring means wanna offer you a whole universe
- This ring can be worn by both men and women.
- Color: Gold/ Silver
- Material: 925 Silver
- Size: 5-12(15.7 -21.4 mm)
- Thickness: About 0.35cm
- Size detail see the pics
- Wight: About 10g
SIZE：Ring Size Guide
- 1 x 16th Century Germany Astronomical Ring
Dear Customer, purchase any product here and try it in the comfort of your own home for 30 days.
If for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied, then return the product within 30 days!
- We truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
- We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risks.
- We make sure that every customer is 100% satisfied in every aspect!
- If you are not satisfied with receiving the goods, you can apply for a refund.
- You can pay with PayPal, which will protect your money. If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards.